Our specially designed emergency rescue breathing care, neck breather alert bracelet and medical alert car window sticker will give both you and your loved ones extra peace of mind in the case of an unexpected emergency.
Carry in your wallet or purse. Contains your name and emergency contact information and rescue breathing illustrations for neck breathers.
- Carry in your wallet or purse
- Contains your name and emergency contact information
- Rescue breathing for neck breathers illustration
- Medical Alert Bracelet
- Reads "Alert: Neck Breather Resuscitate by Neck"
- Made of lightweight, waterproof silicone material
- Put in your vehicle or home window
- Informs Law Enforcement that you may reach for a device in order to communicate
- Gives rescue breathing instructions for neck breathers
- by Dr. Itzhak Brook, MD, MSc Professor of Pediatrics and Medicine Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Anatomy of a laryngectomee
- Different types of communication
- This downloadable and printable document is provided for your convenience
Rescue Breathing for Laryngectomees Educational Video
Summary of the video:
- Raise awareness of the needs of laryngectomees and other neck breathers
- Describe the procedures used in rescue breathing for total and partial neck breathers
- Distinguish between the two conditions
- Importance of communication with the patient
- Use of appropriate equipment in basic life support (BLS)
Stop for a moment and consider what would happen if you suddenly had problems breathing while walking down the street – what would a passerby do? They wouldn’t necessarily know how to help. By carrying an emergency rescue breathing card in your wallet and wearing a neck breather bracelet, you take the guesswork out of the equation. You are equipped with the correct information and more likely to get the help you need before or when a trained medical professional arrives. To get your free Atos Medical emergency resources, fill out the contact form below and include which pieces you would like in the comment section.
Please send me the emergency resources
Disclaimer These items were designed for informational purposes only and not for the purposes of rendering medical advice or diagnosis. The information presented is not intended to replace the counsel of a physician or emergency professional